It was late, so we went home.
天晚了,我们就回家了。
Speak clearly, so they may understand you.
说得清楚些,以便他们能听懂你的意思。
So, what kind of work do you do?
那么,你是做什么工作的呢?
We work hard so that we can earn more money.
我们努力工作为的是多赚些钱。
He didn’t plan his time well, so that he didn’t finish the work in time.
他没计划好时间,结果没及时完成工作。
— Andrew won’t like it, you know.
你知道安德鲁是不会喜欢的。
— So what? I don’t care what Andrew thinks!
那又怎样?我才不在乎安德鲁怎么想呢!
Hold your pen so.
这样拿笔。
Is that so?
是那样的吗?
He works so hard.
他工作那么努力。
Thank you so much.
十分感谢你。
— Did they mind?
他们介意吗?
— I don’t think so.
我想不介意。
There are various books for us to choose from, like history books, literary books and so on.
有不同种类的书可供我们选择,譬如历史书籍、文学书籍等。
Over the past twenty years or so, great changes have taken place in our life.
在过去大约20年的时间里,我们的生活发生了巨大变化。
I stopped smoking so as not to damage my baby’s health.
为了不损害孩子的健康,我戒烟了。
The government should encourage more people to use public transport and bicycles so as to ease the traffic flow.
为了缓解交通拥堵,政府应鼓励更多的人使用公共交通和自行车出行。
The movie was so frightening as to make your hair stand on end.
那部电影恐怖得让你毛骨悚然。
She has been so ill that she has had to stop work.
她病得很严重,不得不停止工作。